Tuesday, June 5, 2007

[gEnUiNe]

doNt be fOoled By mE - by tHE face i weAr
For i weaR a thousand maSks dat i'm afraiD to taKe it oFF
aLL mine, thus, NoNe of 'em is me
i gIve the impressioN dAt i'm SecuRe,
dAt conFidence is 'Ma namE' n CooLnez is 'ma GaMe' anD i need No-oNe................


DONT judge me by e COVER of myself
bUt,,donT believE me---
e surFace maY seEms smooth but itZ juSt ma mAsK,
ever-varyiNg n evEr-conceaLing beneaTh lies No complacency...
(eager to pleased)
beNeatH lieS confusion AnD feaR AnD lOneLyNez...
buT i hiDe tHis..................... juZ tRyin 2 b POSEY would DO...............
i dOnT waNT anybodY tO KnoW it!!!!!!!
i knEw dat theRe is a VENOM in nUmeRicaL LieS,,,
perhaps SOONER or LATER liVE in a MAsKs will OpeN-EndEd......



i DunNo wheTher iTs a maSsiVe caLamiTy or sHould b a BEAUTIFUL suRpriSe...

I panic At the thought of my weaknez & fear being exposed...
That's why i create ma mask to hide behinD...
i donT likE to hidE-i doNt likE to plaY superficiAl phonEY gamEs,,



i waNt tO STOP playin' tHem
i wAnt to stare at things n havin compliment of iT...juZ act NorMaL!!!



I wAnt to bE genuine AnD spontaneous and....



-ME-

No comments: