Thursday, May 31, 2007

""Reset Button""

since ages i feel like press the reset button and redraw my life again...
sumtimes i feel 20 years of living in this ANXIETY is such a waste...
but wot can i do...i had no one to depend on,,i depend on MYSELF,,could b am a dependant of sum...

dat made me knitin all my step and puzzled up my dreams for 'em...
here i carried all burdens from anywho....

obstacles came one after another...if breathing is not naturally in automatical mode,,i might forgot to do it probably (T_T)
sumtimes am being so naive..smiling while i dont feel like to,,even not being myself in certain ways...

henceforth..
its time for me to press the 'RESET BUTTON'
and start a new beginning of way of life..
it might seems a bit late,,but at least i'd try to do it FOR ME!!!
and i have my own SPIRIT...
and i know spirit GUIDES ME and awaken my sleeping soul that has sheltered 'SARAH' for ages

i'm no longer taking LIFE as it COMES

No comments: