Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ode to e NICE guRL...

i dunno.....


the messy has became the messier....
n i know soon will become the messiest...
do I hav 2 run away AGAIN???
i'm TOTALY SICK of e thing dat has been going on OVER and OVER AGAIN!!!!

Too much mind, heart, and soul has gone into fixing something that very obviously prefers to stay broken....things will remain e same for me.....no such thing as the reset button,,,its too late for dat...



i'm fed up with ma own life....everything juz dare to ruined---
iz there anybody/anywho knew me but AT ALL?????????????????
where am I?
what am I supposed 2 do now?
am I e one 2 b blamed on for all of these STUPID things dat going ON and on and on and on?????

All things juz come n go.....

apparently I feel like I am TRAPPED in 'here'...

trapped between my obligation and rightful authority...

and clearly FOOLED in consequences that I've took because I HAVE TO...
I cant juz say 'this way'...is damn tiring...maybe I juz feel like I want 2 reach é 'peak' eagerly...so????wot should i do??? i gotta pay wot i should get rite?! [wot eva'...]


i'm a KID---like a fish in the pond...

raised in certain custody dat i'm actually didnt get any single meaning of IT!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm afraid i may hav faked it and caught DEAD in dis place!!!

i hav a beautiful life-i supposed...

i juz bewail it....many of 'em stare at me and said 'how lucky i am'

they juz dont kno dat i juz 'bend in surface'...

I'm juz a FAILURE....if they only knew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm far from PERFECT---y'all could call me "freak"...even i knew my self is it... even my heart n brain dont get along,,,evrybody does--but mine is worst...


i dunno...

talking bout MY REALITY its juz such a never ending story...its all sux tho'...
so, pardon me while i burst into hypocrisy.. n sumtimes naivete turns me to be so unpredictable..
am runnin ma time to be 'there'..to be 'somebody'.. but, 'ME'

neva' mind!!! i really hav no idea wot i hav wrote about!!!
I'm outta my mind probably!!!!dont bother me!!!

I SPLENDIDLY defined (wtf???!!!!)

No comments: