Thursday, June 7, 2007

...bLooDy buGGer...

The hidden LOVE soLemniFied my FeeLiN...
Wondering the sorrows - I sense the compassion - I’ve built for you...

But then I succumb to the imaginations I have in my mind.
It’s just a temporary scene I adore,,,
Even I can’t own the love I truly DESIRE...

I'm tired to go UP and back DOWN...
tiRed of fLung oVer b'caUse of LOVE,,n diGgiNg bacK my HeaRt to throw the fEeLs aWay...
tiRed of kEep CoMe n Go!!!
i waNt 2 sTay...settled...calm down...
LiVe w/Out woRriEs n hav a HeaRt made by metal-coz stone realLy cant feel anYthin...

I hav to leave,,FIND another way,,
cross over the BRIDGE dat actually made by US..
I know that I'm known that I'm not fond of asking or giving
True or false it may be...
Leave me aLone,,giMme a BREAK...
I move ON...
I sinCereLy compLetely,,apoLogize for doing wot i DID...

No comments: