Tuesday, September 30, 2008

the Awaken Night and I...

...I dunno why I got awake suddenly,, I was actually having a very nice sleep,,
I haven't really bloged well for so long,, barely even write on my diary (OMG,,so old fashion)- I know, but I still do that sometimes and I still keep my diary :P and I just grabbed it again and have a looked at it,,
I stayed at one particular page, which I my self don't really remember when I wrote it, I guess it was around 2 or 3 years back, I wish I have a scanner in my room so that I can scan and post it here,,hihihihihi... so that I can show my old hand writting and my nonsensical stuff that I wrote,,hihihihi (I know,,,as usual...)
well,,let me just retype it here then ^^

In overall terrible facts then come out big wishes
where soul would never rest to roll over
and eyes would never stop tearing..
Heart already is supposed to keep on beating,
but it beats without rhymes that carry the unknown meanings
..underneath the undefeated thoughts on...
why I have to be borned?
why I have tears?
why we have to die?
and what is the point of loving each other between two-hearts if there are zillion of hearts still wondering what is the meaning of love?!?!

Years and yearsI live on this earth
with a simple wish which never ever gonna comes true
..severe hope bellow the pieces of broken heart
..I wish my Dad will come home,,
by then I know everything is gonna be alrite!!
Impacable causes & troubles are just started from the root where everything happens and strikes everything out...

Life is such a horror theme
and Love is a bitch..
it comes and goes, contain beautiful lies and dare to conquer everything
after u drawning inside it
...but just imagine life without bitching around!?!
you will striked out yourself,, you will stuck and die in a boredom..
or...
live with it and enjoy the pain
and it's all about the beautiful ones
so you will die with the big ass smile on your face :)

-sarah-

LOL
well,,dats wot made me stared at for few minutes,,hihih..
anyway,,gotta get back to bed now...

Quote of the day:
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not" - K.Cobain

No comments: