Friday, September 19, 2008

Juz the Random feeling...

I feel somethin missing, without knowing what have I found
I feel I have found something, without knowing what have I been looking for
and I still feel like looking for, without knowing what has been missing

Sometimes I realizing the undefeated eagerness that cause me acting so fierce and uncontrolled its juz because too many things going through my mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, too many things I wanna grab in one shot!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its always about,, "WHY can't I have the thing like what she/he has???"

Now, wot I have to learn for my self is just to learn how to pleased my self in grateful, and start to think about the thing that I think is not the thing that I deserved is actually the thing that I think "NOT" and its the thing that I should think about it twice to hold on it so that I won't missed the thing just because I don't think its the good thing for me :D :D :D :D

The thing is (again...)
I should learn how to appreciate MY SELF, and feel grateful that I've been blessed this much and never think that somebody else's grass is greener than mine...
so,,,I should have wake up in the morning and start to say thankful that I still got chance to run another day of my life,,the brand new day,,,each and everytime I woke up in the morning,,when the sun is shinning through my window (although sometimes its annoying,,I should be glad by it :D) and the noisy rooster that wakes me up early in the morning,,,hahahahaha...thats how my 'morning orchestra' sounds like-and I LUV IT!!!
well,,light up your day Sarah!!!



QUOTE of the DAY:
'You know, we're all whores, but only some of us get paid.' (Virginia Fallon (Demi Moore) in Bobby, 2006)

No comments: